Most anticipated restaurant openings for fall 2016!
These are a few of the most anticipated restaurants opening through the end of the year
60 Pioneers: The owners of Southern Goods plan to open a restaurant with a menu inspired by Texas history and its culinary influences (French, Spanish, Mexico, German, Czech, Cajun/Creole). The location is the Heights, and October is the goal.
Bosscat Kitchen & Libations: Think great whiskey and upscale comfort foods from this Southern California player opening its second location in red-hot Houston. The busy Westheimer food scene (near the development hub of River Oaks District) will get even more hopping went Bosscat starts to meow sometime late fall.
Flo Paris: The Galleria-area French bakery that opened last year has been a hit, so the partners decided a Flo Deux is in order. The crepes, sandwiches and dizzying assortment of pastries, desserts and breads will all be offered at the new Rice Village location set to open in early fall.
FM Burger: Triniti restaurant is known for its inventive, upscale ways. But chef Ryan Hildebrand has been itching to do a casual burger concept for quite some time. He scratches that burgers/fries/shakes itch with a joint opening this fall on Shepherd near Washington.
Leave a Comment
- Most anticipated restaurant openings for fall 2016!
- Tour two new inner-Loop apartments designed to woo Millennials!
- Thousands gather to kick off Houston’s new theater season!
- Finding India in a Sweet Corner of Houston!
- Titan Homes to expand to new Houston neighborhoods!
- HOUSTON’S MEDIAN HOME PRICE HITS A RECORD HIGH IN JUNE!
- Houston Housing Market Stats
- Millennials look to buy homes in suburbs with city perks.
- Shake Shack confirms second Houston location.
- Homeowner Tax Benefits