“Alright, alright, alright!” The University of Houston has announced a commencement speaker who is sure to draw a lot of attention. Texas native and Academy Award winning actor Matthew McConaughey will address graduating students at TDEDU Stadium during spring commencement ceremonies on May 15, UH officials revealed on Thursday. While McConaughey is more associated with his alma mater, the University of Texas, where [...]Read More
” I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” Martin Luther King Jr.Read More
* KRISPY KREME IS COMING BACK TO HOUSTON! * The doughnut shop will be located at 5611 Highway 6 North, next to the Centre at Yorktown Crossing shopping center. Krispy Kreme’s grand re-emergence date is scheduled for February 17 at 5:30 a.m.Read More
When the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston‘s $450 million master plan expansion is completed in 2019, the city as well as the museum will be poised for an enviable uptick in national and international cachet. The plan, which will be officially unveiled at a museum luncheon today, reimagines the 14-acre campus as a cultural drawing card complete with several [...]Read More
The on-demand, app-based beauty service that our Dallas neighbors have been enjoying since October is now available in Houston with the local launch of beGlammed, the biz that provides professional hair stylists and makeup artists, who come right to your door. Founders Jocelyn Loo and Maile Pacheco launched the app in Las Vegas in July and have since expanded to Los [...]Read More
The holiday season has drawn to a close, and, with it, the temporary end of family gatherings built around home cooked meals. In other words, it’s time to get back out there and try some new restaurants. Don’t worry too much about those New Year’s resolutions to save some money and eat healthier. You probably [...]Read More
Everything’s bigger in Texas, they say, including houses. With a median square footage of 1,900, homes in the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land region are the second-largest in the nation, according to recent study released by the financial website, 24/7 Wall St. “Unlike many other areas with larger-than-average homes, the housing market in the Houston area is relatively affordable,” the [...]Read More
- SURPRISE!! Matthew McConaughey headed to the University of Houston!
- Quote Of The Week!
- Quote of the week~
- Krispy Kreme is Coming Back to Houston!
- Museum of Fine Arts unveils $450 expansion project!
- Need hair and makeup right at your doorstep? Look no further!
- New Listing in Rice Military Coming Soon! 3 Bedroom/3 Bath Townhome
- Yummy! 10 New and Intriguing Restaurants around Houston!
- Houston’s Homes Rank Second Largest in The Country!
- *** HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ***